Community Network Services recognizes that mental disorders are medical conditions just like diabetes, hypertension and heart disease. Our medical staff including psychiatrists, nurse practitioners, nurses, and pharmacists have over 250 combined years in providing services for persons with mental disorders including substance use disorders, developmental disabilities, and mood, psychotic and anxiety disorders. Services include psychiatric evaluations, evaluation and management, medication administration, medication review and pharmacy and laboratory services.
- 279 Summit Drive, Waterford, MI 4832
- 24230 Karim Boulevard, Suite 100, Novi, MI 48375
- 1841 North Perry Street, Pontiac, MI 48340
- 24600 Northwestern Highway, Southfield, MI 48075
- 5901 Chase Road, Suite 200, Dearborn, MI 48126